Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Big Hair


Big hair- also known as the "Utah Poof"- is well and alive in Idaho as well. I actually think they need to rename it the "Idaho Poof" since I have seen it WAY more per capita here than I ever have in Utah. I can understand poofing your hair for a wedding or prom or something but everyday? I have seen girls at Wal-Mart wearing the Poof and P.J.'s!


To make matters worse they have created- I'm sure you've seen it- the Bumpit. For the days when a global-warming amount of hair spray isn't enough. I'm sure they are selling like hot cakes up here. What are they trying to do? Turn us into a nation of Snookies?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates