Sunday, November 14, 2010

Idaho Online


Welcome to my FIRST POST EVER!! OMG! LOL!

Which brings me to a thought.... Things that drive me CRAZY about Idaho Family Blogs-

4) Honky-Tonk Music That Starts Automatically- I hate music that starts automatically on any blog but it seems worse when that twang starts going- I get a blow back to 1882.

3)Text Abbreviations- Like OMG, LOL, etc.- The characters are not being limited- why don't they spell it out?

2)Scrapbook Layouts and Fonts- the trend is so kitschy I could puke, plus- I CAN'T READ the blog because of the "so totally amazing" scrapbook font that looks just like their penmanship.

Last but not least.....

1) Belly Shots- I'm talking about the practically naked shots people seem to love. THEY ARE GROSS!!! I know that they think its amazing what is going on with their body but do I have to see it?

Thanks for stoppin by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates